Happy 2008!

Happy New Year to all my readers, friends, commenters and lurkers alike.
If I was into making resolutions for the new year, I’d say I will try to make 2008 a somewhat more productive and organised year for my blogging ventures. All those unpublished posts? BAM! Done. New ideas for featuring Caribbean Cuisine – Voila!! More activity in the food blogosphere? Definitely.

And most of all, more actual cooking. By me.

And Gentle Reader, if you doubt my lofty goals, do you recall that old belief that whatever you are doing at the stroke of Midnight on Old Years is somehow portentous for the New Year? Well, at the stroke of midnight at the end of 2007, dear reader, what was I doing? Tinkering with new things for Lifespan of a Chennette.

And sometime this year I’ll get that done 😉

1. I’m struggling to find time to blog and to cook at home, so that’s two of us. Happy New Year, Chennette.

1. Trig on January 1st, 2008 at 7:46 am
  2. Thanks Trig :-) At least your day job that takes you away from cooking/blogging is food-related. So you can still blog about that 😀
    Oh well, I shouldn’t really complain, my job is pretty much what I’ve planned for since Uni. Just not food. 😉

2. chennette on January 1st, 2008 at 12:20 pm
  3. You didn’t import my comment!!!

But that’s okay!

FIRST COMMENT!!!

3. Lilandra on January 1st, 2008 at 10:19 pm
  4. what? you know I switching blogs and you go and comment????
    Well, what you expect?
    Anyhow, I guess I can always go and insert it or something. And my comments not showing up for the Pages.

4. Chennette on January 2nd, 2008 at 12:17 am
  5. Chennette….Wishing you a wonderful 2008! I am quite glad to discover such a great and impressive blog!

Thanks for visiting mine and trying out the recipe….and thanks a bunch for leaving that picture link, a great gift on New Year’s day….it looks absolutely authentic……..if you re trying next time, use green mangoes slices for the sourness , in Kerala we use that in fish curry for the sourness….so give it a try….it will be more tasty and more authentic :)

Shn

5. Mishmash! on January 2nd, 2008 at 2:37 am
  6. yadda yadda yadda

i thought you were on a break

6. Lilandra on January 2nd, 2008 at 5:10 am
  7. Well, this explains why I couldn’t leave a comment last night. Verrrrry frustrating… 😉

Like the new digs.

Happy New Year!

7. ewe_are_here on January 2nd, 2008 at 2:37 pm
  8. merci beaucoup :-)
    yes, there may be little hiccoughs and glitches over the next couple weeks, and definitely redecoration (if tech support doesn’t engineer a coup)
    but I thought I should just bite the bullet and make the switch
    have to warn enough people for enough time on wordpress.com and then close that soon
    Now that you’ve seen my new virtual home, when do we see your real new digs 😉

8. Chennette on January 2nd, 2008 at 4:46 pm
  9. WHAT?????

9. Lilandra on January 2nd, 2008 at 6:30 pm
  10. you know, in case the inner control freak escapes and you start moving my search box 😀

10. Chennette on January 2nd, 2008 at 6:39 pm
  11. you probably need to edit the dimensions of your header image

why would i move it??
    i just told you my mantra, “i don’t have to like it! it’s not mine”
    i’m good

but if you push me i will do things
    HMPH